DIY Tin-Lanterns for Fall
These embellished pumpkin cans will brighten up your porch or walkway for trick-or-treaters.
Tools you’ll need:
- 12-gauge embossed apple green aluminum wire
- Metal Cans (any size you want! Reuse coffee cans!!)
- Nail and Hammer
1. Draw pumpkin design on metal can with permanent marker. Fill can with water and freeze.
2. With a nail and a hammer, poke holes every ¼” to ½” along the design. Poke a hole on either side at the top for a handle.
3. Once water has melted and can is dry, apply orange spray paint; let dry.
4. Cut a 24” piece of wire and coil around the marker. Stretch out and hook into holes on sides.